SPUG: JOB: Perl Dev and QA Positions, Seattle
jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Thu May 8 14:00:17 PDT 2008
Each of the positions below are a 3-month contract with potential for
Rate depends on experience and type of contract preference (1099 or W2) and
is negotiable. (in the range of $30-$50/hr-W2)
Location: downtown Seattle
Placement is through a recruiting agency (iMatch) please contact Alisha
alisha at imatch.com or 206-262-1661x113
This team will be responsible for completing a series of defined projects
with milestones that are independent of the dev team's ongoing efforts and
requires consultants who can work autonomously to drive these key projects
to completion. Scope of work will consist primarily of functionality
changes and additions to existing data driven websites and web
environment. Project requires experienced contract engineers with a
successful track record of completing visible, short-term deliverables and
working in a time sensitive, self-managed environment. completing
visible, short-term deliverables and working in a time sensitive,
self-managed environment. The company provides online directory services.
- Requires recent web development experience in a Linux environment
using technologies below. Successful candidate will also have some
Perl development skills in a Linux environment.
- Must have recent experience developing XSLT
- Previous web application development in a Linux environment using
Perl is preferred
- Solid understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Requires experienced web application tester with experience
utilizing web technologies (below) in a Linux environment. Previous
experience writing test automation scripts within a Perl framework
is a must have.
- 5+ years of experience testing websites and web-based software
- Knowledge of Perl or equivalent automation programming language(s).
Will be developing complex test scripts for an online environment
within a Perl framework.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with SQL, Oracle, Postgres,
MySQL, or related technologies.
- Experience developing complex test cases from business requirements
and functional specifications.
- Must have previous experience implementing database driven, web based
applications. Recent Perl development experience is required.
- 5+ years development experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Perl; intermediate to advanced knowledge of
- Knowledge of DBI and experience using Perl with relational databases.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with mod_perl and Apache.
- Advanced experience with Postgres, MySQL, and/or Oracle databases
iMatch Technical Services
1417 4th Ave. Suite 810, Seattle, WA
Phone: 206-262-1661 x113
http://www.jobster.com/view.html?i=PATOCRSMUEWU iMatch <-- Click Here To
View Our Open Positions & Connect To Our Network
More information about the spug-list