SPUG: MOD_PERL and RUBY DEVs are GREAT

Fedra Y. Yazdi FedraY at parkerservices.com
Fri Mar 14 16:51:01 PDT 2008

Hello

Happy Friday!

I wanted to wish you all a great weekend, and let you know about an
opportunity I have here in

SEATTLE.

I have the job description included in this email. Please feel free to
call me and/or email me with questions .

JOB DESCRIPTION

Take your next step with a leader in its industry as a SOFTWARE
DEVELOPER The right candidate will be working closely with a team of
dedicated engineers focused on building outstanding software solutions.
If so, we are looking for you.

There's great career growth opportunity with us, and we can't wait to
hear from you.  A career at --------is about being excited every day
about your role, your team and the company.  At ------------------- you
will interact with smart, passionate, committed people. We thrive on
each other's energies and ideas, and challenge each other to make the
"impossible" into "eminently feasible".

We'd love to hear what you want to do. We're certain you want to be here
while you are doing it!

Qualifications

*	Thorough understanding of object-oriented methodology
*	Thorough understanding of MVC architectures
*	Experience with coding database-backed web applications
*	Expert knowledge in either mod_perl or Ruby on Rails
*	Intermediate knowledge of a mod_perl templating language
*	Intermediate CSS and Javascript skills
*	Willingness to work in an Agile development environment
*	Ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical ideas

 This is a long term contract position with a strong possibility of it
going perm,  with a competitive pay and benefits.

If you are interested in this opportunity please contact me:

Fedra Yazdi

fedray at ParkerServices.com

206-652-1583 DIRECT

Thank you

Fedra Yazdi

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Parker Technical | 605 Fifth Ave S, Suite 850 | Seattle, WA 98104
fedray at parkerservices.com <blocked::mailto:fedray at parkerservices.com>  |
p: 206-652-1583 | f: 206-223-8227 | m: 206-930-5339
Talk to me on GTALK, YAHOO or MSN

fedrayazdi at yahoo.com <mailto:fedrayazdi at yahoo.com>
yazdi04 at hotmail.com <mailto:yazdi04 at hotmail.com>
fybraun at gmail.com <mailto:fybraun at gmail.com>