SPUG: Meeting Announcement -- 18 March 2008

Colin Meyer cmeyer at helvella.org
Tue Mar 4 09:09:03 PST 2008

    March 2008 Seattle Perl Users Group (SPUG) Meeting

    Topic: I am not a 40 year old virgin
    Speaker: Andrew Sweger
    Meeting Date: Tuesday, 18 March 2008
    Meeting Time: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
    Location: Terrace Room at The Harbor Steps

    Cost: Admission is free and open to the public
    Info: http://seattleperl.org/

Tuesday, March 18th, is the next meeting of the THE SEATTLE PERL
USERS GROUP.

A big thanks to Andrew Sweger for stepping up to give a talk in March!

40 before uploading a module to CPAN. I didn't want it to be just any
module. I wanted my first time to be special. And now I want to share
the sordid details. Come see how listening to yet another presentation
on DBI lead to an idea to subclass the DBI to provide universal named
parameter bindings. And I will show you how I finally put a notch on my
CPAN post.

================

Thanks again to all the SPUG members that show up at meetings or
participate on the list to make the group worthwhile in the first place,
and all the JAPHs out there for just being.

Meeting Location
================

March's meeting space is provided by Bryan Lhuillier of shiftboard.com.

  Terrace Room at The Harbor Steps:

  - The Harbor Steps is located at 1st & University Ave in Seattle.
  - Parking available on the street or in Western Ave lots.
  - The Terrace Room is located on the 6th Floor of the S.W. Building.
  - Enter the SW Building directly at 1200 Western Ave or use the Main
    Entrance (SE Building) located on 1st Avenue (next to Ipanema Grill)
    across from SAM.
  - We will post signs and/or people at both entrances, and you can also
    ask the concierge (or anybody else) for spot directions to the
    Terrace Room.
  - If you get lost, you can call Bryan's mobile phone - 206 427 6436

See you there!