SPUG: Nice to meet everyone, and possible SPUG BBQ

Shaun C. Heineken ShaunH at parkerservices.com
Wed Jun 18 16:28:31 PDT 2008

Hi,

This is Shaun Heineken from the meeting last night.  I wanted to say
thank you for allowing me to be a part of the SPUG meeting yesterday
evening and also for making me feel so welcome.  It was very insightful,
and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.

I also wanted to gauge everyone's interest in possibly enjoying a BBQ
get together at my place in Magnolia on Sunday, June 29th.  I envision,
good food, beer and maybe some Rock Band.  Depending on the responses I
get I may look to schedule it for a later date, but definitely wanted to
try and make this happen soon.

Also as a little shameless promotion, I also DJ on Friday's at Rock
Bottom in Bellevue, and Saturday's at Karma in Belltown.  So if any of
you are out and about in those areas please stop by and say hi.

Shaun Heineken

Senior Technical Recruiter

Parker Staffing Services <http://www.parkerservices.com/>  | 605 Fifth
Ave South, Suite 850 | Seattle, WA 98104

shaunh at parkerservices.com | p: 206-652-1511 | f: 206-223-8227

Connect with me through LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/9b8/b1a>

Parker named one of WA CEO's Best Companies to Work For 2008