SPUG: JOB: Perl dev for web app w/ XSLT in Bellevue
jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Thu Jun 5 17:13:07 PDT 2008
Contract or Contract to Hire
W-2 or 1099
Rate $35-$60 DOE
Profitable Linux Start Up! (Automated realtime judicial information
search services software)
- Designs, develops, and maintains multi-tiered web services, database
applications, application components, Perl modules and related
infrastructure using Mod_Perl, Perl, XSLT, XML/XHTML.
- Aides in developing test scripts and debugging production problems
- Completes required documentation and procedures to support the
complete software development lifecycle from requirements gathering
to release notes.
- Participates in analysis, design, estimating efforts for new
development projects, and maintaining existing software applications.
- Write data parsing modules to plug into existing software
- Maintain and enhance existing software infrastructure.
- Assist project team in writing functional specifications.
- Propose and implement solutions to complex system challenges.
- Special projects as required.
- 3+ years experience in Software development.
- 2+ years experience with Perl, mod_perl, and Linux shell scripting.
- 2+ years experience interfacing with SQL databases.
- 1+ years experience with XML, XSL/XSLT, Web Services, HTTP, TCP/IP.
- 1+ years experience with server-side dynamic content development.
- Experience with Object-Oriented analysis and design methodologies.
- Portfolio demonstrating examples of your past work with web
- Willing to work in a fast paced, demanding and rewarding work
Candidate MUST HAVE XSLT experience!!!!
Valuable Skills additional skills:
- Experience designing and loading SQL databases.
- Experience with LAMP development environments.
- Degree in Computer Science or related Engineering field.
- Knowledge and experience with CVS or other source code control
- Knowledge and experience with ETL tools and their applications.
- Experience with POE Modules.
Please contact and send resume for more info.
DDI: 425 460 4291
Cell: 425 533 1928
t: +1 425 635 0300
f: +1 425 635 0333
More information about the spug-list