SPUG: JOB: Apache mod_perl help consulting (telecommute)
jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Mon Jun 2 21:28:31 PDT 2008
We are using the XAMPP distro and running a CGI site and mod_perl we think
but can't really tell. We need to speed it up to warp speed with mod_perl.
If you have professional or solid experience with mod_perl and all the
tweaks and best practices; I have $500.00 for 1 or 2 hour online meeting
(could be 30 minutes if you really know your stuff).
* required skill-set
+ mod_perl, apache, best practices
* contract or permanent position
* for contracts, expected duration and pay range
+ $500.00 for 1 or 2 hr meeting, review httpd.conf, startup.pl and
2 CGI files (1 and i can do the other)
* for permanent positions, availability of stock options or other
* placement through recruiter, or directly with company?
* W-2 vs. 1099 status
* any restrictions on 1099 status: Corporation, etc.?
+ You can be in Tim Buck Tu, just need a phone and a PC.
* physical location
* telecommuting possible?
* company's product or service (e.g., e-commerce, grocery shopping,
nuclear weapons, pornography, etc.)
+ Simple data collection website.
hoolmank at gmail.com
More information about the spug-list