SPUG: JOB: 3 mo contract (to hire) Perl dev, Bellevue

SPUG Jobs jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Tue Jan 29 14:15:46 PST 2008

We have a fantastic opening for a 3 month contract to possible hire Perl
development position. Our client is located in Bellevue, and has great
work-life balance. They are looking for a solid Perl developer with a
passion to work on internal systems. As a Perl developer, you'll work on
creating and extending new technologies scouring data all over the
internet. You should be able to work effectively alone as well as with
others in a fast-paced environment.

Skills Required:
 - Ability to build modules in Perl
 - Experience with object oriented programming
 - Ability to implement robust systems interacting with very
   large data sets
 - Work on new parsing and mining methodologies

An overview of your required list with the appropriate answers

Required skill set: Perl, object oriented programming
Contract or permanent position: contract, potential contract-to-hire
Expected contract duration and pay range: 3 months, $40/hr
Placement through Robert Half Technology
W2 status
Bellevue, WA location
Telecommuting not an option
Company's product or service: financial industry

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks!

Julie Taheri
Account Executive
Robert Half Technology
julie.taheri at rht.com
13920 SE Eastgate Way, Suite 420
Bellevue, WA 98005
p: (425) 401-2941
f: (425) 562-9300

Robert Half International has been named to the America's Most Admired
Companies list by Fortune magazine, ranking number one in the temporary
help industry.