SPUG: Meeting Announcement -- 15 January 2008

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Wed Jan 16 17:12:45 PST 2008

Rick,

I'm sorry about your frustration with parking.  (Colin, could you add the
parking location to future announcements to assist future travelers?)

I've already gotten some volunteers to assist getting the tapes online.

I remember parking was an issue for my first SPUG meeting.  I bicycled up
from Portland (as part of a larger tour from Colorado to BC) to make
Damian's "The Horror that is Self-GOL", and put my bicycle in a garage in
time to make the pre-meeting, meeting, and post-meeting activities, only to
find myself locked out upon my return.  As a result, my first night in
Seattle was spent, quite literally, with only the clothes on my back.  A
friend's couch was comfortable enough (notwithstanding the nightmares of
rotating marquees and quines).

--
Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!