SPUG: Video and slides for 1/15 "Framework" extravaganza

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Wed Jan 16 13:00:37 PST 2008

We had what was probably a record-breaking SPUG session last night.

I lost track of the speaker count, but I did record 2 hours and 55 minutes
of video!

This is my first time doing this, so it's great that two volunteers have
stepped forward to assist with the next steps.

If you have expertise to share or suggestions for where/how to
post/upload/stream the video, how to chapter-ize it, compress it,
cross-correlate it to slides, or any other aspects that I haven't yet
considered, please contact me.  I'll connect the worker bees and get the
tape to the team.

Thanks again to all the speakers!  Good work.

P.S.  Speakers, if you haven't already done so, please get your slides to
Gryphon so that we can coordinate slides and video.

--
Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!
        MichaelRWolf at att.net