SPUG: JOB: Perl/Apache/CGI/SQL - Contract - Downtown Seattle
jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Tue Aug 26 14:47:24 PDT 2008
Job Description - Perl Developer
We are looking for Perl Developers for an exciting opportunity with a
growing company in Seattle. If you are interested, please send us a
resume. Below are some of the required skills:
- 3-5 years of experience with Perl, Apache and CGI web applications.
- Solid in Web and related technologies including CGI, HTML, XML, XSL.
- Strong data layer skills (SQL, PL/SQL).
- An understanding of 3 tier and service oriented architectures.
- Strong overview knowledge of software development cycles, web and
- Demonstrated ability to work with database teams to modify and
optimize database code.
- Experience working with corporate IT teams to document and automate
the configuration of production systems.
- Basic experience with performance and scalability analysis.
- Ability to technically document software deliverables through use
cases, design documents and technical specifications.
This is a 2 to 3 month contract (W-2 or 1099) located on-site (no
telecommuting) in downtown Seattle with an online advertising company
placed through a recruiter.
If interested please respond to chrisb at mindseekers.com
More information about the spug-list