SPUG: Speakers for upcoming SPUG events

Daina Wilburn dwilburn at whitepages.com
Thu Mar 22 16:04:02 PDT 2007

Hi,

We're looking for volunteers to speak at upcoming SPUG meetings
throughout the year.  If you would be willing to do so, please let me
know which month you might like to volunteer for.  If you know someone
that would be great to hear, pass the word on to them or let me know.
If you have any questions, let me know, OK?

Thanks, in advance, for your assistance.

Daina Wilburn
Sr. Recruiter

W H I T E P A G E S .C O M  |  I N C
p: 206.812.9216   |   f: 206.621.1375
dwilburn at whitepages.com
www.whitepagesinc.com

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.