SPUG: Yitzchak and his warm up act

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Tue Jul 17 23:33:01 PDT 2007

For those who missed it, Yitzchak did a good job of highlighting some 5.10
new features.  Heck, I even learned a bunch from what's being *deprecated*
in 5.10.  I guess I'll have to use it pretty quick since the release will be
out by September.  Which September?  (Oops, that's a Perl 6 joke.  Never
mind.)

And I think he has the distinction of being the first speaker to have a
"warm-up act".  For those who missed it, here's Pudge.  You may know him as
a Perl hacker, but he's also a singer/songwriter....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxk5RMQF6Js

Now that he's done a warm-up, perhaps he'll make good on his promise to come
back as a headliner.  :-)

--
Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!