SPUG: Perl CGI book for loan or sale

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Tue Jan 23 16:37:49 PST 2007

Michael R. Wolf wrote:
> Anyone have an idle copy of the O'Reilly "CGI Programming with Perl" book
> that you'd like to sell (or loan for a few weeks)?
>
> I was at the airline gate yesterday when a client called to cancel my
> teaching gig.  That means I've got some time to move a project forward, and
> I'd rather pick up a copy from a SPUG-ster than wait for delivery.

I can't help you with a copy of the book, but you may find our Web Development
with Perl course notes handy.  These cover both classical Perl CGI and HTML
Mason.  We've only run the course through beta at the moment, so I'd be
extremely greatful if you passed on any feedback you had.

The full course notes can be found at:

	http://perltraining.com.au/notes.html

All the best,

   ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._          |  Jacinta Richardson         |
    `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)  |  Perl Training Australia    |
  _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'           | contact at perltraining.com.au |
 (il),-''  (li),'  ((!.-'             |   www.perltraining.com.au   |