SPUG: Meeting Announcement -- 16 January 2007

Colin Meyer cmeyer at helvella.org
Wed Jan 17 08:28:42 PST 2007

On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 08:40:40PM -0800, Paul Cook wrote:
> I'm across the street at Doug Treder's Perl class at UW Ext, moved from
> Monday night due to the holiday yesterday.  Otherwise I'd be there.  Did
> anyone show up?

There were three of us last night. We discussed numerous topics,
including logic programming and the positive and negative effects of
applying process to software creation, the Perl6 creation process and
the necessity of people like Larry and Damian.

Here's a head-asploder that Yitzchak dropped on us yesterday. I think
that he called it Schrödinger's variable:

  perl -MTest::More=no_plan -we'$nz = -0.; ok !$nz, "$nz false" for 1..2'

-Colin.