SPUG: Meeting Announcement -- 16 January 2007

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Tue Jan 16 14:30:53 PST 2007

On Tue, Jan 16, 2007, Eric Hanchrow wrote:
>If the snow miraculously melts between now and then, sure.  Otherwise
>... no.

When I backed up in my driveway to leave this morning, my all
wheel drive Subaru slid down the hill sideways until it found
something solid enough to stop it.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software, LLC

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it coses
when it's free -- P.J. O'Rourke