SPUG: Meeting Announcement -- 16 January 2007

Jeff Kidd aloofcat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 10:45:08 PST 2007

Sounds interesting.  I've been trying to get to one of these meetings
for a while, but between weather and schedule conflicts haven't been
able to.   I hope to make it to the February one.  I mainly use perl
for bioinformatics/genome analysis applications.  Are there other such
users in SPUG?

I'm sure that when I finally make it to a meeting I'll learn a lot of
neat stuff,

Jeff