SPUG: Meeting Announcement -- 16 January 2007

jerry gay jerry.gay at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 16:36:27 PST 2007

On 1/12/07, Colin Meyer <cmeyer at helvella.org> wrote:
>     January 2007 Seattle Perl Users Group (SPUG) Meeting
>     ====================================================
>
>     Topic: Hacking Session
>
>     Meeting Date: Tuesday, 16 January 2007
>     Meeting Time: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
>     Location: Whitepages.com offices, downtown Seattle
>
>     Cost: Admission is free and open to the public
>     Info: http://seattleperl.org/
>
>     ====================================================
>
> Please join us Tuesday evening on the 16 January 2007 at the regular
> monthly meeting of the Seattle Perl Users Group. This month we'll have
> an informal get together, to discuss our current projects and have a
> hacking session.

happy new year, everyone!

i really hope to be there this month, but we've scheduled the release
of parrot 0.4.8 on tuesday. since chip (our pumpking) has been
unavailable lately, i'm releasing parrot this time around. hopefully
i'll have finished things up before the meeting.

by the way, if you'd like to help squash some bugs, we're holding a
bug day on saturday. here's a link for the interested:
http://www.oreillynet.com/onlamp/blog/2007/01/monthly_parrot_bug_day_is_13_j.html

there's a lot to do, even if it's just reading the docs and asking
questions--although we'd appreciate patches if you have tuits :)
hope to catch you online saturday, and at the meeting tuesday.
~jerry