SPUG: JOB: Development Manager, Seattle

SPUG Jobs jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Tue Feb 27 12:13:30 PST 2007

Are you an aspiring or current Development Manager? Want to work on web
platforms that support millions of hits a month and join one of the
fastest growing (and profitable) companies in Washington? If so, we want
to speak to you!

This is one of those rare opportunities where business conditions and a
unique high-visibility career opportunity come together. You will manage a
team of top notch developers, leveraging your technical expertise to own
development resources, architecture design, and program execution -the
buck stops with you. We need you to be a leader that inspires confidence
at all levels and just as importantly, keep us at forefront of technology.

Benefits:

Competitive Base Salary, a progressive benefits package + work
culture/hours. Lucrative bonus plan.

Qualifications:

- 5+ Years of experience with software development, technical leadership
  and management.
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience with Perl, PHP, Python or
  Java; MySQL.
- Command of OOA/OOD/OOP, designing and architecting scalable websites
  and platforms.
- Decisive decision making skills and impeccable communication skills.
- Capable of wearing multiple different hats; thrive in
  entrepreneurial setting

Additional Notes:

Location: Seattle, No Telecommuting
W-2 with company: Fulltime Direct-Hire Position

Interested Candidates or referrals can send resumes to:
resume(at)artisanconsult(dot)com with "Development Manager" in the Subject
Header