SPUG: wiki?

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 18:51:32 PST 2007

# from Andrew Sweger
# on Friday 16 February 2007 04:07 pm:

>Wiki by definition means lots of work for the community to maintain
> and keep on target. Even with captchas, we'd have those blasted
> (other) zealots sneaking in and a tagging the site.

local $lurk;

We're using kwiki for pdx.pm and not having much trouble with it.  The
RSS feeds and requiring login certainly seemed to have stopped the
spam.  If we were going to look at anything else, I would guess it
would be combust.

  http://combust.develooper.com/

Though I haven't tried it.  But, editing pod with vim and doing `svn ci`
sounds (to me) like the next best thing to having a robot do it for me.

--Eric
--
You can't whack a chisel without a big wooden mallet.