SPUG: Google is hiring Perl folks? - request for introduction

Nicholas Melnick nick-list at dytara.com
Sat Dec 29 00:07:09 PST 2007

They want people who have a solid understanding of development theory
and design. They will take you in as a Perl developer and immediately
move you to Python or Java. They are a very anti-Perl shop, from what
I've been able to gather from employees and through interviews. If
anyone has other information to the contrary, please let us know!

  - Nick