SPUG: FW: Reminder: GSLUG This Saturday, 12:00PM September 1st at NSCC

Ken Meyer kmeyer at blarg.net
Thu Aug 30 15:14:38 PDT 2007

Linux adherents:

I am forwarding this reminder notice to a number of the local groups that
include members who may have an interest in Linux.  It seems unlikely to me
that the new core group of organizers will continue to cover the waterfront
to this extent, and in any event, we do not wish to post messages that may
be regarded by some as spam.

GSLUG maintains three mail lists: GSLUG-general, -announce and -orgs.   You
are encouraged to join at least the GSLUG-announce list if you wish to
unequivocally keep abreast of future activities of this group.  I personally
encourage you to join the GSLUG-general list, which will give you a view of
the processes that are underway and allow you to participate yourself.  You
can  subscribe via:

	http://wiki.gslug.org/index.php/Mailing_Lists

Ken Meyer
GSLUG Organizer Emeritus