SPUG: JOB: Contract Perl Programmer, dowtown Seattle

SPUG Jobs jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Fri Aug 24 21:22:58 PDT 2007

Keynote Systems, Inc. is looking for a Junior to Mid-Level Perl Programmer
for Full-Time Contract work.  We are looking for someone to work in our
Seattle office, located downtown.

The Seattle office develops Keynote's Mobile Device Perspective product,
which automates mobile devices (cell phones) to test and monitor mobile
networks and applications.  We need assistance with development and QA of
scripts which interact with our mobile devices.  Our scripts are written
in Perl, using tools we have created (in Perl).  The majority of the work
will be in the development and scripts using existing tools, but
opportunities may exist to develop new tools as well.

2-3 month contract position (full time) with possible extension 1099

No telecommuting.

Pay rate: $40-50/hr

Qualifications:

 * Perl experience.
 * QA and/or some development experience.
 * Experience with Perl in Windows environment.
 * Desired but not required: experience in the mobile technologies
   sector.

Please send inquires and resumes to:

Fred Parent
Keynote Systems, Inc.