SPUG: Seeking Programming Assistance

Will Kidwell will at marketproductions.com
Mon Apr 9 11:55:46 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone:

I am in need of some help for a DBI driven program on which I am working, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to do some tutoring/project work over the phone?  Historically, the mailing lists (not this one) havent helped much, as I am more of a verbal learner.

I'm still a student, so I cant pay much right now, but I'd really appreciate being able to team up with someone with whom I can develop a working relationship to learn and develop some apps.

Details upon request.  Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks,

Will