SPUG: meetings

Eric.D.Peterson at alltel.com Eric.D.Peterson at alltel.com
Wed Sep 20 13:39:29 PDT 2006

Greetings

	It seems that I am unable to consistently make it to the Tuesday
monthly meetings.  things keep popping up for me on that night.  Any
thought to a different night?  Monday or Wednesday would be slightly
better then me.  Unless my boss sends me to Little Rock for the week. :)
(again)

	How was this last meeting?  Did chromatic use a presentation
that could be made available to those of us unable to attend?

Thanks
Eric

The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain
privileged or confidential information that is intended to be delivered only to the
person identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, Alltel requests
that you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the message or its
attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to anyone else.