SPUG: Avast, ye mateys! O'Reilly plunder!
andrew at sweger.net
Tue Sep 19 09:42:46 PDT 2006
Ahoy, SPUGgers! 
Captain O'Reilly has sent us (by way of one of his more fair looking ship
hands with no less a mind) a treasure chest full of plunder, says I. Thar
be doling out o' the loot at tonight's meeting of SPUGgery. A pair of
Caribbean blue "Code matters" tee-shirts fit for an extra large mongrel, a
quintet o' Perl Hacks, a leash of Perl Testing Developer's
Notebooks, and one mighty tome o' Mastering Regular Expressions 3rd
Edition (like "Yar", "Avast!", and "Ahoy!"). So, I be seeing e'er one
of ye that what wants a chance to take part of this generous plunder. And
use Acme::Lingua::Pirate::Perl; # 
Keep yer Jolly Rogers flyin' and yer barrrrrrnacles swimmin'!
 - http://www.talklikeapirate.com/
 - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlhks/index.html
 - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perltestingadn/index.html
 - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/regex3/index.html
 - http://search.cpan.org/~emartin/Acme-Lingua-Pirate-Perl-0.12/lib/Acme/Lingua/Pirate/Perl.pm
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
things can go wrong at once.
More information about the spug-list