SPUG: English-speak about Perl-speak "for" loops

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Mon Sep 18 10:03:04 PDT 2006

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, jerry gay wrote:

>         ...  it is said that this syntax is properly huffmanized. ...

I haven't heard this expression before. Is this refering to Huffman
coding? That's a clever way to describe it. But I can't help thinking of
all those inscruitable one-liners. I guess those would be improperly
Huffmanized.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.