SPUG: OT: Ruby Hosting

apv apv at sedition.com
Fri Oct 13 11:35:35 PDT 2006

I have a partially on topic reply.

DreamHost does ROR and Perl on FastCGI. Plus ssh with enough
disk space to install just about anything extra you need.

This is an associate link for me: http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?apv
Or plain: http://www.dreamhost.com/

You can also retroactively give credit after signing up to anyone
who uses them which includes some of the core Catalyst crew if
you want to support their work.

They are *very* inexpensive for what you get but not the most
reliable (they do seem to be sincerely trying to iron out lingering
problems).

-Ashley