SPUG: request for speakers

jerry gay jerry.gay at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 11:44:16 PST 2006

On 11/6/06, jerry gay <jerry.gay at gmail.com> wrote:
> so, this thread is also a place to collect ideas for discussion
> topics. perhaps there'll be some speakers and some discussion topics
> we can fit together nicely over the coming months. oh, and feel free
> to take the initiative and modify the wiki.seattleperl.org with a
> speaker registration page, or interesting topics page we can use in
> the future.
>
> please, speak up. spug would love to here from you.

i'd like to schedule a spug technical meeting for this month.
unfortunately, nobody--not one single person--has responded to this
request about speaking at spug in the future. there have been no wiki
updates, either.

if there are still no responses by wednesday, i'll have no choice but
to cancel this month's meeting. after all, i can't let our gracious
hosts at whitepages.com hold out until the last minute to know whether
they'll be staying late to donate their time and space to spug.

volunteers welcome.
~jerry