SPUG: JOB: Perl application developer, Seattle

SPUG Jobs jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Fri Nov 3 12:15:17 PST 2006

My name is Jake Vallejo from LincolnBay Company.  We are an IT staffing
company in Seattle and we currently have a client in the ecommerce
industry [in Seattle] that is looking to hire a Perl application
developer. The 4+ yr Perl developer must have experience/knowledge with
Apache, mod_perl and, OO Perl in a Unix environment.. This is a permanent
position starting ASAP and will pay based on experience. The benefits
package includes: employer-paid health benefits, disability, life
insurance, matching 401(k) and stock options. Sorry telecommuting is not
possible for this position.  If you are interested you can email me at
jakev at lincolnbay.com

Thanks

Jake Vallejo
Lincoln Bay Co.