SPUG: SPUG Wiki replaced

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Fri May 12 15:20:46 PDT 2006

On Fri, May 12, 2006, Andrew Sweger wrote:
>On Fri, 12 May 2006, Bill Campbell wrote:
>
>> On Fri, May 12, 2006, Rizvi, Ali wrote:
>>
>> >I find it kind of ironic that the Seattle "Perl" Users Group are running a
>> >php based wiki.
>>
>> They didn't use the Zope/Plone site I set up for them either
>> (python based :-).
>
>The truth comes out: I despisssse thosssse ssslippery ssssnakes.

Python becomes much more palatable with liberal use of #{ and #} comments,
allowing the vi editor to match brackes as $DEITY intended.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software, LLC

Democracy must be sometihng more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what
to have for dinner -- James Bovard