SPUG: SPUG Wiki replaced

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Fri May 12 14:54:05 PDT 2006

On Fri, May 12, 2006, Rizvi, Ali wrote:

>I find it kind of ironic that the Seattle "Perl" Users Group are running a
>php based wiki.

They didn't use the Zope/Plone site I set up for them either
(python based :-).

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

The essence of all slavery consists in taking the produce of another's
labor by force. It is immaterial whether this force be founded on ownership
of the slave or ownership of the money that he must get to live on.
    Leo Tolstoy 1891