SPUG: SPUG Wiki replaced

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Fri May 12 14:52:52 PDT 2006

On Fri, May 12, 2006, Andrew Sweger wrote:
>The MediaWiki based SPUG Wiki at http://mediawiki.seattleperl.org/ has now
>replaced the Kwiki-based SPUG Wiki formerly at
>http://wiki.seattleperl.org/. Now all you SPUG Wiki needs can be found at
>http://wiki.seattleperl.org/ using the MediaWiki software.
>
>Why? It just turns out to be much simpler to manage from a sysadmin
>aspect.
>
>I managed to replace the stock MediaWiki flower icon with a camel (The
>Camel) on the Wiki.
>
>wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki wiki

Veni, Vidi, Wiki?

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

``If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police,
the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the
government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws.''
EDWARD ABBEY (1927-1989)