SPUG: lists.perl.org? unicode lists?

John Costello cos at indeterminate.net
Wed Mar 15 15:22:48 PST 2006

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006, Colin Meyer wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 12:33:37PM -0800, John Costello wrote:
> >
> > http://lists.perl.org is not responding to browse requests, and the A
> > record for the site (x3.develooper.com) just displays "x3".  Does anyone
> > have details on the site's return?
> >
> > Related to this*, is there a perl+unicode mailing list other than
> > perl-unicode at lists.perl.org?
>

> Many Perl email lists have an nntp gateway, and are archived at
> groups.google.com:
>
>   http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?sel=33587600
>
> Looks like the unicode list is at:
>
>   http://groups.google.com/group/perl.unicode
>
> I'm not aware of what's happening with develooper and lists.perl.org.

Thanks Colin.

The webmaster of www.perl.org responded to my request and let me know that
lists.perl.org is really lists.cpan.org, so I've dumped an email to the
webmaster of cpan.org.

In the meantime, I've also got www.nntp.perl.org, but I appreciate the
Google link as well!

 > -Colin.

John, trying to wedge Kanjii into UTF8 or figure out how to make Perl
behave better with Kanjii.

-----
John Costello - cos at indeterminate dot net
"I will not over-engineer a solution.
 I will not over-engineer a solution."