SPUG: OSCON discounts

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Wed Mar 8 23:35:53 PST 2006

On Wed, 8 Mar 2006, Jay Scherrer wrote:

> Can qualify for group discounts? If so how do we go about getting them?

There is generally a Perl Mongers discount with a (sometimes) larger
discount to PNW folks (depends on how well registrations are going I
suspect). I usually hear about the discount code(s) shortly after
registration opens.

There are also discounts (usually) for other folks like students, faculty,
government, large company groups cramming themselves into a minivan, etc.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.