SPUG: SPUG volunteer coordination mailing list

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Sat Jan 21 16:34:58 PST 2006

Oops. It turns out "spug-admin" is a bad choice for a mail-list name on
the Mailman system. It has special meaning internally to Mailman. I'll
announce a replacement within a few days. For those already subscribed to
spug-admin, you won't need to re-subscribe. Sorry for the delay.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.