SPUG: January SPUG Meeting: 01/17/2006 at Whitepages.com

Craig Simmons csimmons at whitepages.com
Mon Jan 16 14:39:59 PST 2006

All -

Just a reminder that this month's SPUG meeting will take place at
Whitepages.com's offices in downtown Seattle tomorrow night, January
17th, at 6:30 PM.

Tomorrow's meeting will feature talks by Mike Schuh and Dave Olszewski
on Perl/Tk and Perl/Gtk respectively.

Whitepages.com is located on the 16th floor of the Rainier Square Tower
(1301 5th Avenue, Seattle) which is across from the 5th Avenue Theater.
If you need directions, visit " http://www.whitepagesinc.com/locations "
for a quick primer on how to reach us from various locations across
Puget Sound.

There are plenty of locations to park in the area, including on the
street. If you're looking for off-street parking, you can park in the
Rainier Square garage which has an entrance on Union St.

After 6PM, the building management restricts access to most floors. I'm
trying to take care of this, but if I'm unsuccessful, we'll station
someone on the 1st floor near the elevator bank and 5th Avenue entrance
to let people in. Worst case scenario, give me a call on my cell phone
(206-579-7113) and I'll run down to let you in.

Finally, we have a broad assortment of free sodas, fruit drinks, teas,
and coffee, and also have some snacks. You definitely won't dehydrate
here.

We look forward to seeing you!

Craig Simmons

Director of Product Development
W H I T E P A G E S .C O M  |  I N C
p: 206.973.5165   |   f: 206.621.1375
csimmons at whitepages.com
www.whitepagesinc.com

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.