SPUG: Next meeting

Duane Blanchard dblanchard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:23:45 PST 2006

Hello all,

I'm planning on the next meeting being on February 21st at 6:30 at the
WhitePages.com offices. I think that works quite well for most people,
but as always, is up for comment.

I'll either present a little on Yahoo Widgets (formerly Konfabulator)
or on embedding Perl in Active Server Pages (ASP).

I'm also bringing my PGP public key and wonder if anyone else is
interested in key signing? Perhaps Andrew can describe key signing
further.

I don't recall whether anyone else had offered to present on anything,
but whether you already have or not, please speak up.

Thx,

Duane Blanchard
206.280.1263

There are 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who know binary and those who don't.