SPUG: JOB: Contract Perl Developers
jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Tue Aug 29 15:35:03 PDT 2006
We are assembling a task force of Automation Tool/Framework Developers!
Working with our world-class engineering team, you will drive design,
implementation, documentation of test automation programs and the creation
of software tools used by our testers and developers.
Successful candidates must possess a strong grasp of client-server
development and Perl experience. Candidates need to have at least 3 years
of experience developing reliable and extensible database-driven
applications and tools.
- Meet development milestones and business objectives on schedule.
- Write maintainable code that is easy to read, maintainable, and
- Communicate closely and effectively with engineering and QA Teams.
- Experience working in an open source environment (Linux, CVS, etc.)
- Desire to work in fast-paced team environment.
- Test driven development and exceptional knowledge of the Software
Development Life Cycle
- Ability to plan & prioritize work with exceptional problem solving &
This is a 3mo Contract through Agency
Client company designs enterprise IT systems
Rate: 30~50/hr for W-2 or 1099
Located in Seattle; No Telecommuting
Interested Candidates or referrals should send resume to:
More information about the spug-list