SPUG: OT: Discounts on Seattle F/OSS Classes

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Thu Apr 20 13:40:37 PDT 2006

From:   Tim Maher, Consultix
  Re:   UNIX, Linux & Perl Classes in Seattle

We're offering several classes on UNIX, Linux, and Perl topics in
Seattle in the upcoming months.

As a friendly gesture to the F/OSS community, we'll give readers of
this list twice the normal discount (i.e., 12% off list price) when
they register and pay by 4/28. To qualify, just forward your copy of
this message to sales at consultix-inc.com.

Brief descriptions of the scheduled classes are provided at:

     Consultix Class Schedule, Seattle May-July 2006*
         NAME OF                DATES   DAYS  DISCOUNT
          CLASS                                 ENDS

    Perl Programming          5/15-5/17   3     4/14
    Perl Modules, plus CGI    5/18-5/19  1.5    4/14
    Shell Programming**       6/12-6/14   3     5/12
    UNIX/Linux Utilities      6/15-6/16   2     5/12

    Perl Hashes & Arrays         7/17     1     6/16
    Intermediate Perl         7/18-7/20   3     6/16
    *  We can also provide on-site classes for corporate
       clients, as well as individual tutoring.
    ** Covers Bourne, Korn, Bash, and POSIX shells.

Information on the registration process and class prices can
be found at http://www.consultix-inc.com/register.html

On-line registration is open.

Let me know if you have any questions,

-Tim Maher
P.S. For groups of 3 or more students from the same company,
     ask about "on-site" classes!

General Information:

Minimal Perl book's web site, for info and ordering:

On-Site Training:

Course Listings:
        Perl,       http://TeachMePerl.com/perllist.html
        UNIX/Shell, http://TeachMeUnix.com/unixlist.html

Class Prices and Registration:

Instructor Evaluations: http://www.consultix-inc.com/evals.html
    Course Evaluations: http://www.consultix-inc.com/course_evals.html

|  Tim Maher, PhD  (206) 781-UNIX   (866) DOC-PERL  (866) DOC-UNIX  |
|  tim at ( Consultix-Inc, TeachMePerl, or TeachMeUnix ) dot Com    |
| Watch for my upcoming book: "Minimal Perl for UNIX/Linux People"  |
|  See MinimalPerl.com for details, ordering, and email-list signup |