SPUG: april 18 meeting followup

Murray Chapman muzzle at imdb.com
Wed Apr 19 16:45:08 PDT 2006

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006, H.B. Siegel wrote:

> we don't have a speaker lined up for next month, and are looking for a
> victim. if nobody steps forward to give a long talk, perhaps we can do some
> lightning talks (5 minutes each, on a very focused topic.) i enjoy these, as

Hi, I'm the manager of the technology team at IMDb, where we make
extensive use of Perl.  I'd be happy to give a presentation about our
experiences.

Cheers,
Murray

-- Murray Chapman                               Zheenl Punczna          --
-- muzzle at imdb.com                              zhmmyr at vzqo.pbz         --
-- Internet Movie Database                      Vagrearg Zbivr Qngnonfr --
-- http://www.imdb.com                          uggc://jjj.vzqo.pbz     --