SPUG: Help!!!!

jerry gay jerry.gay at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 14:47:48 PDT 2005

On 9/30/05, Luis Medrano Zaldivar <lmzaldivar at gmail.com> wrote:
> I see the content of the variable $responce but my question is how can I
> pipe each value to a particular variable or array?
rather than writing a lengthy tutorial on references, i'll point you
to the docs.

just type the following (in single quotes) from the shell:

'perldoc perlreftut' - Mark's very short tutorial about references
'perldoc perldsc' - Perl Data Structures Cookbook
'perldoc perlref' - Perl references and nested data structures

it won't take long to read through these docs (especially the first
one) and find what you need to move on.