SPUG: Bellevue Meeting Proposal

Duane Blanchard dblanchard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:04:49 PST 2005

Hello,

This message is largely to start a new thread title, but I also have a
little in the way of news. Unless someone comes up with a suitable
Bellevue location for a more technical meeting, i.e. one that has a
projector, or at least a whiteboard, let's meet at one of the
locations below. Please wait till Monday (to give people a chance to
volunteer other locations, or nix them as needed) and then vote for a
location if you think you may attend, even if you can't commit to be
there. Since this is a new effort, I'll try to be as accommodating as
possible, so if you can't stand the smell of pizza, (and are not
afraid of being ostracized like the freak you must be) or such, mail
me and I'll revise the choices. I've chosen these based on my eating
preferences and have tried to find a range of geographic locations to
accommodate such needs if there are any.

Round Table Pizza
(425) 644-7117
15025 24th St
Bellevue, WA 98007

Azteca Mexican Restaurants
(425) 453-9087
150 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Dixie's BBQ
(425) 828-2460
11522 Northup Way
Bellevue, WA 98004

Again, suggestions are encouraged. Please also vote for a time range;
are mornings better, lunchtime, after work, etc. If you really are
flexible, list all the times that would work for you.

Thanks,

Duane Blanchard
206.280.1263

There are 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who know binary and those who don't.