SPUG: CANCELLED: SPUG Program Committee Meeting - rewrite the community

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Mon Nov 14 22:41:52 PST 2005

> I propose that the next SPUG meeting be a "program committee" meeting.
> For those who don't like committees or meetings, let's call it a working
> session - brainstorming, visioning, planning, and committing to
> deliverable meetings.
>
> I would facilitate (not lead - we'll all do that) such a meeting on the
> regularly scheduled SPUG night - November 15 at a place TBD (ideas?).

Due to low response (one participant, one host) I will *NOT* be facilitating
this meeting (at least not this month).

In the mean time, I'd suggest that we use the SPUG email list to discuss the
kinds of events we'd like to attend, and to create.  If there's a match
between what folks want to create and what folks want to consume, it looks
like we've got a starting point for a meeting.

In the mean time, I've got a Perl programming gig (announced on this list)
that's keeping me busy until the end of the year.  Thank you SPUG!!!

I'll revisit sponsoring a program creating core group after the new year.

SPUG-a-liciously,
Michael Wolf

--
Michael R. Wolf