SPUG: Next meeting?

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Tue Nov 8 09:31:14 PST 2005

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005, David Robins wrote:
>Looks like the thread on SPUG meeting revival petered out.  This is sad
>because I'd hoped to attend a meeting and meet the group.  (Hi!  Been in the
>area for several months, not writing perl for work now but did in Boston and
>Memphis; recently released Net::SSH2 and maintain a few others.)

FWIW, the Seattle Unix Group meeting is at the Mercer Island Library
tonight (see http://www.seaslug.org/Meetings for details).  There's a fair
amount of overlap with the perl group, and this might be a good place to
talk about future meetings (which was the subject of our last meeting :-).

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

When you have an efficient government, you have a dictatorship.
                -- Harry Truman