SPUG: Subversion

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Fri Mar 25 08:13:00 PST 2005

Relative to using CVS, I think arch can be difficult (especially for
people who are just trying to get work done). arch is beautiful in its
design and concepts, but requires a little brain bending that a CVS user
might not be accustomed. In terms of my "pain in the ass" remark, I was
referring mostly to arch's seemingly insane collection of command line
options. Of course, I could have written some wrapper glue to hide a lot
of that. If I needed to work with distributed repositories and wanted to
work via the changeset model, I'd defintely consider arch.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.