SPUG: Subversion

Rizvi, Ali rizvi at amazon.com
Thu Mar 24 11:43:30 PST 2005

This is the first time I have heard about Subversion but I am excited to know more, I have already started reading the book and have installed it to experiment with.

It seems promising but when I asked one of my Perl Guru friends here is what he has to say:

"

I was under the impression that bitkeeper was better:

http://www.bitkeeper.com/Comparisons.Subversion.html

but I think either of three works fine.  Versioning is over-rated and should be transparent.