SPUG: Calendar/scheduling system

Ron Pero spug at magnadev.com
Thu Mar 24 11:14:16 PST 2005

This is probably a bit off topic, but I think someone here may have an
answer for me.

On short notice, I need to install a mockup of a calendar/scheduling
system that does this:
* Different calendars for different locations. Each location would have
its own administrator who can edit anything on their own calendar.
* Users, the public, would select a location, which would take them to
that particular calendar. There the person would select a date, then a
time, and sign up for that time slot. An email would be sent to the

There certainly must be excellent applications like this available, only
I don't yet know of them and am under a time crunch.

I'd certainly appreciate any recommendations anyone would care to make.
(Email me off list if you think that is more appropriate.)

Thank you,

Ron Pero

My mailbox is spam-free with ChoiceMail, the leader in personal and corporate anti-spam solutions. Download your free copy of ChoiceMail from www.choicemailfree.com