SPUG: Subversion

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Thu Mar 24 10:59:57 PST 2005

I *finally* got in to using Subversion (svn) a couple days ago. I
converted a bunch of CVS repositories to SVN and last night I read through
about half of the "Version Control with Subversion" book[1] (the hardcopy
version). It's a thing of beauty. I finally got through my head what I
thought I understood already about branching and tagging in Subversion
too. Pure simplicity.

Would there be an audience at the 19 April SPUG meeting for a presentation
on converting from CVS to SVN and using Subversion?

Don't answer my question here. Please vote at the poll:

If you don't have a Meetup.com account, it's easy to create one.

If there's questions or discussion on this, reply to this message.

[1] - http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.