SPUG: Looking for CamelBones users/fans

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Sat Mar 19 16:43:41 PST 2005

Is anyone else here into CamelBones, the Mac OS/X Perl-Cocoa development
framework? I'm an absolute beginner with it, but now that Sherm is making
it possible to embed the framework into your application (no run-time
distribution required), I'd really like to get going with it. Are there
others in the North Seattle area that would like to chew the fat (off
these camel bones)?

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.