SPUG: Looking for CamelBones users/fans

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Sat Mar 19 16:43:41 PST 2005

Is anyone else here into CamelBones, the Mac OS/X Perl-Cocoa development
framework? I'm an absolute beginner with it, but now that Sherm is making
it possible to embed the framework into your application (no run-time
distribution required), I'd really like to get going with it. Are there
others in the North Seattle area that would like to chew the fat (off
these camel bones)?

Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.