SPUG: Cool perldoc site

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Wed Mar 16 12:52:25 PST 2005

That might not be too hard to implement. One can download a local static
copy of the content (for convenience). A local script could find the
appropriate document in the archive and signal your browser to open it.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.